Pages

Monday, July 12, 2010

So behind with so much to say...

My, have I been slacking on the updates!!!

Instead of posting one uber-long blog, I'm going to break my updates into a couple posts and backdate them accordingly. Sorry to be tardy :(

Here's what I have to get you up to speed on:

* Arriving in Fisterre and wrapping up the camino experience 
* Final camino post: lessons from the camino, continued
* Santiago part 2: reuniting with travel friends and meeting musicians
* La vida tranquila in A Coruna

Thanks for your patience and for following my journey :) I'll do my best to have the updates posted this weekend.

Happy Friday!
-Kels

1 comment:

  1. Your updates on your blog "make my day". Can hardly wait to see your pictures and hear all about your adventures. Jenny sends licks and wags. Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete